"A gentle answer turns away
wrath, but a harsh word stirs
Proverbs 15:1 (NIV)
No matter what method of decorating
your project requires, the final quality of the job, depends on the quality of the artwork
we receive. Low resolution art used for the internet, JUST WON'T WORK (72 dpi). We need high resolution artwork used when you are printing your logo on a brochure (300 dpi+). When it comes to format, we strongly prefer an Adobe Illustrator file, we have version CS6. If you do not have this, the next best file is a high resolution PDF file in black and white (or color if that's all you have). Engraving or pad printing needs "line art",
(no tones, shades or gradients). Email art to: email@example.com.
Our New Website Can Help Keep You Safe And Well. Click Below!
Engraved Award Plaques
WEST COAST PROMO RESOURCE
"Serving Local Businesses Since 1979."
2 WAYS TO GET A QUOTE ... 1. You Research (click search above),
2. Tell Us What You Want And We'll Research It.
HAND SANITIZER | EAR PHONES | PHONE CHARGERS | FACE MASKS | TOTE BAGS
NEW SECTION - UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Call 714-773-1105 for a Quick Quote
OR WE CAN
DO IT FOR YOU!
TOP "9" Promo Categories in 2020
Frequently Asked Questions ...
After over 40+ years in this business, we have heard almost every question a client could ask. Below we have put together some of these questions and provided quick answers to them. If you need more information, please don't hesitate to call one of our “PromoShoppers” or email us anytime. We'd love to help your business grow.
1. HOW TO GET PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS FAST? As you probably know, most items ship within two weeks. And when you add the time for incoming shipping, which can take between 1 day and 5 days depending on where the items ship from, an order can take up to 3 weeks. With that said, more and more suppliers are offering faster and faster services. Unfortunately, most are still charging a RUSH charge for faster service (10 days to 1 day). But there are suppliers that are now offering a FREE 24 hours service if ordered by a certain time and less than 1,000 pieces, with a one-color imprint. For a “Quick Quote”, just click here!
2. BEST DEALS ON PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS? This is a very competitive industry and for the most part and we all buy from the same suppliers. So how can you find the best deals? First of all have your retailer look for DISCONTINUED ITEMS, CLOSEOUTS, and OVERSTOCKED promotional merchandise. In addition to that, we are given lists of "MONTHLY SPECIALS" from various suppliers. One more thing, look for companies where you can deal directly with the owners. With salespeople or employees, the commissions are split, so there is less flexibility on pricing. Wholesale promotional products.
FREE EBOOK - “THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY GIVEAWAYS!”
3. BEST PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS FOR HEALTHCARE? OR WHATEVER INDUSTRY YOU ARE IN! There are over 3500 manufacturers, suppliers, and importers. Approved Distributors have databases and websites to quickly search for the items you need, with a wide variety of search criteria. Many of these suppliers offer monthly specials and other discounts if we ask. Ask your retailer to search for these companies to help you save money.
4. WHAT ARE THE BEST TRADE SHOW GIVEAWAYS?
Every industry is different, but there are some promo giveaways that people attending trade shows need and others they want. If you are looking for some of the most popular traditional items for trade shows, consider: PLASTIC BAGS, PERSONALIZED PENS, NOTEPADS, EMBROIDERED POLO SHIRTS, and MEMO PADS or ASK FOR SOMETHING UNIQUE. To stand out, you need to have one item that sets you apart from your competition. Your Distributor can help you with this based on their vast experience. We have “PromoShoppers” to assist you.
5. TOP 10 PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS?
Based on research done annually by the Advertising Specialty Institute, they are (in order of popularity) PERSONALIZED PENS, EMBROIDERED POLOS AND SILK-SCREENED T-SHIRTS, TOTE BAGS AND PLASTIC BAGS, CALENDARS, DESK ACCESSORIES, CAPS & HEADWEAR, DRINKWARE, USB DRIVES, HEALTH & SAFETY ITEMS, EMBROIDERED JACKETS, AND OUTERWEAR.
6. HOW TO BUY PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS? There are four elements to the purchase of giveaways. First, we have the cost of the item, which almost always includes a one-color imprint. Secondly, there is a setup charge per imprint color. Thirdly, if you are "in-state", there is sales tax and Fourth, there's the cost of incoming shipping, based on the final weight, where it ships from, and how fast you need it shipped. At West Coast Promo Resource we prepare an IMAGEQUOTE like shown above and we’ll email it to you, so you can show your team or your boss.
7. WHICH GIVEAWAYS WORK BEST? There are two schools of thought. The most popular over the years has been USEFUL items. Like notepads, imprinted pens, letter openers, calendars, USB flash drives, apparel, laser engraved name badges, tote bags, desk accessories, coffee mugs, and more. Because we all need to use these items every day in our business environments. And then there is UNIQUENESS. If you can find something that stands out against your competition, it can help prospects remember you for years. But the overall key is personalization. If you can offer an item that has your client's name on it, these items are usually never thrown away. And one color printing today is included today.
8 . HOW TO USE PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS?
A. GIVE TO YOUR EMPLOYEES TO REWARD & BUILD MORALE - If you are in business, then you probably know that employee turnover and training new staff, is one of the more expensive parts of running a company. So consider giving out items when employees achieve goals ... individually and/or as a department or as a company is a great way to reward employees and build value in your brand.
B. USE THEM AT TRADE SHOWS & LEAD GENERATION - Trade show booths are getting really expensive, so you want to make sure you get people to your booth. One way is who has the "coolest" item. Print your booth number on it so people will seek you out. Another way is to buy a two piece item like a clock with a battery. Send out the battery to a target audience (people you want to come to your booth) and tell them if they bring the battery to your booth during the show, you have a gift for them to insert it into (a nice click - this is a great traffic builder. Don’t mind asking people when they come to your booth to listen to a quick pitch … after all, you are giving them something of value!). Lots of ways to do this. This approach works for lead generation too.
C. GIVE TO PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS TO BUILD YOUR BRAND - This speaks for itself. People love personalized pens, travel mugs, gym bags, custom stickers and decals, portfolios, custom 3 ring binders, personalized daily planners and other items. Sure they are not going to keep the item forever. If you can give a product away that a prospect uses for two weeks, a month or even three months, you are getting subliminal exposure. FACT: Research shows that pens are used 18.2 times a month by most recipients.
Click on the Graphic or 714-773-1105 Today!
First, on behalf of our entire staff, we are praying
for all of our clients and the world, that everyone remains safe during these crazy times of COVID19.
We are starting to get calls from companies asking
us for a wide variety of Healthy and Preventive
Products. So we have added a new website to help
you find what you need. Do the research yourself or
tell us the details and we will do the research for you.
Amazon is shipping faster and faster, grocery stores are delivering the same day and fine food restaurants now deliver gourmet dinners right to your home tonight … EVERYTHING IS GETTING QUICKER AND QUICKER! So why are promotional product suppliers still taking two weeks to produce and ship items? WELL NOT ANY MORE … introducing fast promotional products.
FAST PERSONALIZED PENS, FAST EMBROIDERED POLOS,
FAST FULL-COLOR BANNERS, FAST AWARD PLAQUES
Need something quick? All the items on this page can be shipped or delivered in 3 days or sooner. We have researched our industry and made arrangements with leading manufacturers to ship giveaways in 72 hours, 48 hours and even 24 hours. All you have to do is follow the 3 guidelines. If you do not see what you need give us a call, we probably know where to get it … FAST! CLICK HERE!